Sunday 9 October 2011

Sold Out Longchamp WOVEN FABRIC Victoire Tote

For the Racing Carnival in 2010,
this bag is completely sold out everywhere,very rare!
This is a last season limited edition victoire tote.
I got this bag in EBAY too,
wasn't thinking of getting this until
one day i find out that this bag is really rare!
Well I guess I got almost all of my bags from Ebay!
I have some price reduced from the seller,
so this bag was actually at a good deal!
Medium size with long handle.

Classic Black and White Woven Fabric with felt horse emblem.
Trimmed with black leather flap closure and shoulder strap.


Longchamp famous Logo, the victoire horse emblem.
Not sure when I am gonnn use this bag but this is definitely
a great collection to my LONGCHAMP LIMITED EDITION COLLECTION!

With brass colour tone zipware.

Green yellowish interior lining with a black side pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment