Sunday 2 October 2011

Transparent Leather Stripes Longchamp

There's a new release of Longchamp Transparent Tote with black handle,
but not this one.
This a small size with brown leather stripes.
I missed this bag one time in ebay, but I got it for second time.
This bag is so unique that I couldn't let the chance of getting it passed by me and gone!
Seller don't accept my offer of buying it now at fixed price,
so I have to compete with other people in the auction, I won ^^


Although this is second hand one, but its almost new and really
worth of getting this for part of my Longchamp Collection.
Not sure whether this is limited edition, but you see no one carry this along the street!


Its  been a  hard time receiving this bag once I make the purchase.
Never receive any notice regarding in collecting the bag,
results in they send it back to the seller and it takes up to 3 months!
But finally after 4 months plus of waiting and worrying , I got the bag :)



No comments:

Post a Comment