Sunday 2 October 2011

Longchamp Victoire Wool Duffle Tote

I got this bag in ebay as well, very special version of Longchamp Victoire tote
that made of wool with shinny patent leather trimmings.
The detail of the ponyhair horse with furry look definitely make this bag looks gorgeous and special.

Medium size short handle,
my favourite size!
There are so many watchers during the ebay listing, I have to get this bag for sure
so I offer the seller at a very high price for buy it now.
Guess what, the seller say yes!


I got the bag the next few days 
because the seller ship by using express!
I can say, this bag is quite rare and is one my super collection!
Love the feeling of the wool material and the horse logo and the shinny leather trimmings!


With silver zipware.

No comments:

Post a Comment